Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let's Scrap 4-6-11 Barcelona Memories layout

Here is the last layout I completed this past weekend at our Mommy retreat.  It is a memories layout from the Barcelona Barri where our hotel was located. 


I used the Let's Scrap sketch 4-6-11.  I am a bit behind with my Let's Scrap sketch as this one was from about three weeks ago; but I just love these 2-page sketches so much that I still wanted to use it.

Here is the sketch:

Here are a few detailed photos of my layout:




Materials Used: circles - Spellbinders; ink - CTMH; alphabet stickers - thickers; flowers - unknown; brads - unknown; paper - CTMH & Bazzill; ribbon - unknown; jounaling block - unknown.

Thanks for visiting me!

3 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

What a wonderful layout, Jessica! So glad I came over from Let's Scrap to see the great detail of this project! Wonderful blog!

Rene Sharp said...

Loved this when I saw it over at Let's Scrap Jessica! How are you keeping? Have missed seeing your Project Life photos, I see Jessica Turner has not posted the link again this week. Hope the pregnancy is going well :)

Debbie said...

Love your layout!! Again great use of multi photos and I love the colors in your title!!