Monday, April 4, 2011

Let's Scrap 3-30-11 Sketch & The Paper Variety 1-2-3 Recipe Layout

Merry Monday! The baby was making me extra sick today, so I spent the day on the couch.  I managed to make it upstairs to my scrap room late this afternoon to be a little bit creative.  I created my last layout for the Barcelona Cathedral.  Here is my layout:


I used this weeks sketch f rom Let's Scrap 3-30-11.  Yet another fabulous sketch that I loved instantly!  Here is the sketch:


I also used the Paper Variety 1-2-3 Challenge!  Here is the recipe challenge.

I used:  1 - ribbon; 2 - laser cut ornamental iron shapes on my cricut, and 3 - pattern papers.  I also used three round sentiments.  Head over to these blogs to join in the fun!

Here are some detailed shots:





Materials Used: paper - CTMH; iron images - Cricut Ornamental Iron; embossed sentiment stickers - K&Company; journaling spot - CTMH; ribbon - unknown; round sentiments - unknown; arrow - Reminisce; ink - Luminarte Jasper Red; cross - Jolee's Boutique; simply divine sentiment - K&Company.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

~jan said...

What a lovely layout, Jessica! The red laser cut scrolls are wonderful with your beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing your layout with us at The Paper Variety!

Jolanda said...

very beautiful,amazing pics!!
xx

Lisa said...

Wow - this layout is just gorgeous and the Cathedral is stunning! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for posting my giveaway...I am now happily following you as well! Have a great day :)