Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Project Life Tuesday - Week 12

Welcome to Project Life Tuesday 2011! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay awhile. I'm Jessica and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.


Don't worry, I'm not leaving traditional scrapbooking behind. This just gives me the opportunity to focus my scrapbooking on trips and things that are important to me right now and not get all bogged down with every birthday, dinner, and holiday that comes along.

Each Tuesday, I will post my pictures/journaling from the previous week. Project Life Tuesday was created by Jessica Turner over at The Mom Creative and she hosts a linky for readers to link up their pictures. So if you want to join in or want to see others POTW, just click the Project Lift button at the top of this post.


And finally, my POTW:


Saturday - BBQ at Mom's today, we spent the afternoon laughing at Jakob, Tio Juan, and Daddy Jeff playing in the water with Nana's new water ship.  Her backyard is beginning to look like a child's playground; but the kiddos do love it.  Jakob was a little mimic to Tio Juan as they were putting their face in the water to blow bubbles.  How cute is he?
 
Sunday - I was super excited to see these two cricut cartridges on the clearance rack at Wal-Mart.  I don't have any of the Cricut Lite cartridges.  $15 a piece was a steal.  The lite cartridges do not have a whole lot on them, but they each have a pretty cute font!
 
Monday - My daily baby pills.  Two are prenatal, one is progesterone and the last is singulair. 
 
Tuesday - Today is our 2nd Wedding Anniversary.  After exhanging presents we headed off to dinner.  The second year gift is cotton, so I got Juan two gifts, one for the man I love and one for the little boy inside the man I love.  The cotton gift was an official Barcelona Messi away jersey and the little boy gift was a remote controlled helicopter.  He loved both.  He got me 16 sets of Spellbinder dies!  How sweet is that? We went to dinner at Al Biernet's for delicious crab and corn chowder, salad, filets and carrot cake for dessert.  It was so rich and delicious that I was ill all night.  Yes, it was still worth it!  Love you babe!
 
Wednesday - I'm 11 weeks pregnant today! Yeah.  Baby stats: weight - 219.6 lbs.  I was worried on Monday as my weight was down to 216.4 lbs, two pounds less than my starting baby weight.  I was afraid that meant the baby wasn't growing.  My next doctor's appointment isn't until next week.  This week I definitely felt morning and evening and afternoon sickness.  I think this week was the worst it has been, which surprised me because I thought that should be about over.  My body is definitely doing wierd and random things.  I switched sides of the bed with Juan and I've been trying to sleep on my left side, but it is soooo uncomfortable.  I end up on my back everytime I wake up, but I am trying.  Baby is the size of a fig this week!

 
Thursday - I finished the last two pages of our California vacation albums.  It took three albums and 118 layouts.  We took way too many pictures.
 
Friday - Today we picked up our 2nd year anniversay cake, the same kind that we had at our wedding - Delicious Cakes Raspberry Liqour with Cream Cheese Frosting!  YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!  I had forgotten just how delicious this cake is.


6 comments:

Rene Sharp said...

Oh Jessica, I really enjoyed looking at your photos this week!! Wow, only married 2 years, you are practically newly weds:) Glad to hear you are keeping well, keep taking it easy xx

Christie said...

Awesome week of photos. WOW, 118 layouts in three albums, that is awesome. I bet you are glad that it is done and you can look back and enjoy your photos of your holiday. Boo to morning sickness, I was lucky, in my four pregnacies, I never got sick. Hope it goes away soon. Have a great week!

Alison said...

Hope you are feeling less sick today Jessica. Today is our 31st Wedding Anniversary....Rene is right-you two are practically newly weds!

Jolanda said...

Heya Sweetie!!!!
I'm fine buzzy with chicken pox kiddo's and scrapping.....
Congrats on your 2nd aniversary!!!
You look good!!
Take it easy,take good care of yourself!!
XX

scrapinbabygal said...

Hi. Wonderful set of photos you have for this week!! Beautiful pregnancy picture! My husband and I just celebrated 3 years married :) Have a good week!

kate blue said...

came by for a baby update...and believe it or not, some folks still get the queasiness for a few more weeks...you may need to eat smaller but more frequent meals and snacks...:) Here's to the next week!

ps-that cake looked yummy!