Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ALL COMPLETED!!!! Let's Scrap - Resolution #10 LO Completed

YES!!!!!  I finally completed my last resolution today for the month long blog hop over at Let's Scrap!  There were 15 resolutions total and I made layouts for everyone of them.  Whew....but wow, I completed 44 layouts in the month of January....a personal record for me! 

My last resolution was Megan's resolution #10 - Trash to treasure Challenge. Use a leftover item from everyday life (non scrapbooking supply) and a Let's Scrap sketch to make a one or two page layout.

I used multiple "trash" items on this page.  First, the label from a bottle of wine we tasted at Benziger's, ribbon I saved from a present that Juan wrapped for me this past Christmas, twine I saved from something long ago, and a beverage doily.  I would like to be able to say it was a doily I saved from our wine tastings, but that would not be true.  :) 

I used Let's Scrap sketch 5-12-10 for my layout:



And here is my FINAL resolution:



This creation was very different for me.  I can't really put my finger on it, but it does not seem like my usual style.  I mixed a lot of stuff on this one. 
 
Here are a couple of detailed shots:
 


 
Materials Used:  papers - Making Memories; ribbon - unknown; journaling block and die-cut accents - SEI; flowers - Flower Market Satin Flowers; banner - Echo Park Paper Co.; metal embellishments - Karen Foster Design; arrow stickers - daisyd's; title stickers - Thickers Honey & Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type.
 
I hope everyone is keeping warm today!  We got a lot of ice here in Dallas this morning.  YUCK!

1 comment:

Nanne said...

Love love love the little charms hanging off of the banner..
beautiful layout
hugs
Nanné