Sunday, January 30, 2011

SC Sketch 237 & New Layout

Hello friends, I am finally feeling better today.  I finished a layout today for based on the sketch #237 over at Scrapbook Challenges.  Here is the sketch:


And here is my take on it. 


I'm not very happy with how this layout turned out.  It was a great sketch for lots of photos, but my page is just to simple for me.  I felt like I needed to add more to it, but then it would be too busy.  Anyways, it's done, right?  :)

Materials Used:  paper - unknown from years ago; brackets - CTMH, paint - Making Memories; wine stickers - Creative Imaginations; border stickers - Creative Imaginations; title - K&Company & CTMH; arrow - K&Company.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jolanda said...

wow,amazing job!!!what a beauty!!
Have a very nice week!!
gonna look again to your Fab L/O!!!
i love it!