Friday, January 7, 2011

Let's Scrap 1-5-11 New Sketch & Layout

Let's Scrap has posted this week's sketch based on a layout by Michelle Van Wyk.  The sketch and Michelle's page is super cute.  Stop by Let's Scrap to check it out and join in the fun.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my layout!  This is my LAST page of the Mariposa Grove trees, Yeah!!!!!  My friend, Angie, challenged me to complete this layout without using green.  Ok Angie, what's my prize?  :)  This layout is based on Juan deciding there was a bear nearby and making us literally run down the mountain!  See my journaling below.


Supplies used:  paper, tags and embellishments- All Fall; Title-Cloud9 Design; Bears-Sugar Tree

Here are a few close up shots:


2 comments:

Betty Anne said...

I have really enjoyed seeing all your layouts from your trip. Great job.

Jolanda said...

wow,beautiful work!!i love it!Amazing how you can put much pictures in a l/o and it looks fab!!You rock girl!!
Have a nice weekend!!!