Thursday, January 13, 2011

Final Yosemite LO!!!

Good afternoon everyone! Thanks for visiting.  I am posting my FINAL Yosemite LO!  Yeah!  I created 25-2page layouts for our trip (50 pages total).  A bit crazy I know, and I did eliminate a LOT of photos but these were all just too beautiful.  If you would like to see others, I have posted all of them on this blog throughout the past couple of months.  I am now on to the second half of our trip, Sonoma!  So you will be seeing a lot of Wine country layouts in the coming weeks.  :)

For this layout I created a page pocket on the right to hold the extra receipts, maps, and newspapers and misc. from our trip.  You can see the newspaper sticking out at the top of the pocket.  I also used pearls on each of the border punch strips.  See detailed shot below.

Materials used:  papers, page border, journaling sticker and ribbon - CTMH; journey seal - Life's Journey; paper clip - Basic Grey; Yosemite title - EZ Laser Designs; border punch - EK Success; so much to see title - cricut cartridges Opposites Attract and Lyrical Letters; pearls - unknown

Here are a couple of detailed shots:



Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

MadeByMaly said...

Wow, I love your lay-outs about Yosemite. We went there on our honeymoon and enjoyed it very much. You did an awesome job.