Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sketch #223 Challenge Layout

I completed a layout yesterday from one of the amazing sketches over at Scrapbook Challenges.  I'm not real excited about how my page turned out though.  I feel like it's missing something.  What do you think?

Here is the sketch:

And here's my take on it:


This is a layout I created to document our nephew, Aram's, obsession with all things Spider Man.  He was so excited when he learned there was an Arachnitopia exhibit at the Fort Worth Zoo.

3 comments:

Jolanda said...

amazing and cool work!!

Amanda said...

I think it's fine the way it is! I'm always thinking the same thing after I finish a LO, but decide to leave it b/c I tend to cover up too much of the background paper!

Shannon Fisher said...

What do you think about using the Halloween spider web stuff and draping it across the two pages---just enough where you can still see everything on the page. This would give the pages a little more umph and depth!