Sunday, September 26, 2010

09.25.10 Aquarium

After living in Dallas for approximately 7 years, my mom had still never been to the Dallas World Aquarium and since it poured down in rain today, we decided the indoor aquarium was the perfect option.  Vanessa, Jeff, Jakob, Mom and I loaded up and headed downtown.  Jakob loves animals and had an absolute ball.  He mimics every name and sound the animals make.  I even hopped when we saw the rabbits and Jakob then hopped for the next 5 minutes or so.  It was also a great chance to try out my external flash, which I now love!  As you can see in the photo below, Jakob is in total awe of the crocodiles!



Here are a few more of my favorites.  The one where Jakob has his arms outstretched...that one he is wanting to come to Tia!  Awe how that melts my heart.











No comments: