Friday, January 23, 2009

01.22.09 Tattoo Design

Angie, Shannon, Miriam and I are headed to Vegas this weekend for a girls harrahhhh. We plan to get tattoos to commemorate the event and signify my upcoming marriage. Juan didn't want me to get one, but I think he has finally came around. This is something I've always wanted to do, but never had a good enough reason or a design I liked enough to keep forever. Juan designed me a dragonfly. Dragonflies represent new beginnings and I will never forget our my special 30th birthday when Juan took me to the Dragonfly restaurant. Dragonflies have been consistent throughout our relationship and I can't think of anything better to have a tattoo of; especially one designed by my love to signify our relationship and the beginning of the rest of our lives.

No comments: