Wednesday, December 31, 2008

11.08.08 My Birthday Weekend




Shannon came to Dallas to visit for my birthday this year. It was a jam packed weekend. She gave me oodles of cool gifts Friday night. Saturday we went to try on my recently arrived wedding dress and stopped at Sprinkles cupcakes for a bit of sweets. We met my friends for dinner at Bugatti Ristorante, a fabulous little Italian restaurant I had never been to. Everyone was there: Vanessa, Miriam, Shannon, Abby and Brody, Danna and Mike, and of course Juan and I. They had birthday menus in my name printed and awaiting us at the table. Then we all headed off to go bowling! It was really fun bowling with everyone. Vanessa did really well, although we were all afraid she was going to fall down and hurt herself. We even wore our bowling shirts. Afterwards, Juan gave me my present. It was two cricut cartridges that I really wanted. What a fabulous birthday extravaganza!

No comments: