Saturday, July 20, 2019

New Layout - Splash of Summer

Stopping in to share a fun summer layout I did of DD and my niece and nephew in the pool. I played along with Paper Issues - Sunny Summer Time


I used a huge sun and the hot hot pool days of Summer in Dallas.  For the left side, I used the Sketch N Scrap #181 sketch. It worked perfect with my photos. Here is the sketch:


I used a paper kit from Scrapbook Funaddicts for the cute paper die ducky and the sunny title. I added a journaling block from Recollections, and misc. ribbon from my stash.  I hope you are having a wonderfully scrappy weekend!  I hope to be back to post another layout soon.

Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

Deanna said...

Love your title work with the big sun! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Lisa said...

This is super cute Jessica!! I just love that amazing sun and of course the super adorable duck on the second page!! Love how you turned this into a double page layout! I just noticed you are an electrical engineer, my son will be graduating from UTA next Spring with his degree in electrical engineering! If you have some pointers on finding a job (we live in Fort Worth and he is interested in staying in this area) I'd be most appreciative of any tips you would care to share with us at your convenience (llhidy@gmail.com). Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!