Saturday, May 12, 2018

Project Life - Week 12

Welcome to Project Life 2018! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 6 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I missed posting most of last year and am determined to do better this year!


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 

Monday - I flew to Nashville today for HCA Spring Training. The weather was HORRIBLE and there was a scary amount of turbulence. When we went to land, we must have overshot as they immediately took back off and banked left - HARD. It was not a fun flight.



Tuesday - My co-workers Nathan and Amit were sporting their "business" attire. We took votes on who was more in style!

Thursday - Today is our 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! We went to Bugatti's to celebrate and it was delicious. Bugatti's is where we had our Rehearsal Dinner. They remembered Juan by name from Valentine's day and welcomed us. 9 Years is pottery, Juan bought me this cool vase. I love him as much today as I did on the day we wed! I'm so thankful I get to share my life with him. He annoys me often, but I can't image my days without him! I love you so much Juan!



Saturday - We played the Sparklecats and won 5-4! It was SOOO hot that the girls were having trouble running with the ball. The Sparklecats scored in our goal and then we scored in their goal. We didn't have a ref, no one showed up - so Juan had to ref. It was a very difficult first game. Maddie had spurts of playing well, especially the time or two that she got aggressive with the ball. 










Sunday - We planted our garden today. We bought the plants yesterday and this morning Juan had the garden all cleaned out and the holes dug for the plants. Maddie did almost all of the planting, and did a great job! Our backyard is beginning to come together for the season.








Thanks for visiting!

No comments: