Saturday, May 12, 2018

Project Life - Week 18

Welcome to Project Life 2018! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 6 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I missed posting most of last year and am determined to do better this year!


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 

Wednesday - Juan is travelling today to Seattle, so Maddie and I went to dinner at her favorite spot - Blue. She loves sushi. She was practicing using chopsticks without the kids clips. She did ok, until the sushi came and she couldn't get to it fast enough. Today at school was farm day. They cleaned out and worked on the farm. Farmer Aman is amazing!





Thursday - I was at a meeting up on the tollway and the rain came in quick. We head a loud bang and quickly realized a semi had taken out the median on the tollway. It was a terrible crash, although it miraculously looked like no one else was involved. Tonight was the MHE Art Show. Maddie was so excited to take us to the show and purchase her work of art. Juan was still in the air, so just Maddie and I went. It was $25 for her framed art piece. A portion of the proceeds go to the art department. She was so proud. We've been working hard preparing our house for the BBQ this weekend. I finally got the last piece for the mantle. I'm pretty happy with it. 





Saturday - It's BBQ day. We invited my entire group "Yellow Group" from my office over for a BBQ to thank them for all the hard work we've accomplished. We had about 30 people join us. I was impressed that everyone in my entire group, except Connor came and he was taking the GMAT. I think everyone had a good time. It lasted over 4 hours. Juan grilled 40 hot dogs, 25 hamburgers, and 20 corn on the cobs. There was even a little Corn-hole played.










Sunday - Glitter Girls played the Sparklecats again today, we tied 2-2. The girls seemed to have forgotten everything they learned. After soccer we joined June for her 3rd birthday. She had a bounce house and Maddie bounced for over an hour straight. It's so fun to have such great neighbors! Happy birthday June!









Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Clipping Path said...

You've made a fabulous job of this lovely PND image.. glad you've joined us as a GDT too!