Saturday, May 12, 2018

Project Life - Week 16

Welcome to Project Life 2018! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 6 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I missed posting most of last year and am determined to do better this year!


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 


Tuesday - Our Glitter Girls Spring 2018 Team! From left to right, top to bottom: Madeline Hunt, Kathryn Wimberly, Sloan Patterson, Berkley Brown, Coach Juan, Maddie, Catherine Winchester, Veronica Carrol, McKenzie Shaeffer, and Emily Wimberly.  I came home today and saw that Maddie had drug out her dinosaur kit. I was upset that it was all over the place and told her she was going lose pieces before we could complete the kit. "Mama, did you not see what was sitting on the piano?" She built both dinosaurs completely, by herself! After soccer practice, we had a picnic on our new patio furniture. It is a lovely area.







Wednesday - Today was career day at MHE, they also had a scavenger hunt that the kiddos loved!


Sunday - Vanessa was supposed to come over with Ashlyn and Jakob and dye easter eggs. We've been rescheduling since before Easter, but unfortunately Ashlyn still has lice. We didn't want to risk it, and Maddie was very disappointed; so we invited Sloan over to join her. They had fun dying and searching for the eggs.







Thanks for visiting!

No comments: