Saturday, May 12, 2018

Project Life - Week 14

Welcome to Project Life 2018! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 6 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I missed posting most of last year and am determined to do better this year!


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 


Wednesday - Maddie and Daddy planted our 2nd garden while I was at the scrapbook retreat. They planted potatoes, garlic, onions, and asparagus. We are waiting for our new patio furniture to arrive; we'll be glad to be rid of our old iron set.

 


Friday - Juan introduced Maddie to the video game Rachet and Clank. I was not happy with him, but she was thrilled to finally get to play it.



Saturday - Today was the Home Depot Kids Workshop. They made a birdhouse. Maddie loves these workshops and is pretty good with a hammer and screwdriver. The Glitter Girls played the Pink Pathers today on the soccer field. It was snowing and freezing! We lost 1-4, we had quite a few girls not show up. 








Sunday - Today Maddie and I did her Kiwi Crate on coins. There was an experiment to see which item cleaned pennies better: ketchup, water, lemon juice, vinegar or alcohol. Maddie had to predict which she thought would clean the best and which would clean the least. She thought the water would clean it best and learned it actually cleaned it the worst. Daddy cooked us a healthy dinner tonight - tilapia, asparagus, rice, and blood orange.







Thanks for visiting!

No comments: