I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.
And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) -
Thursday - Another day of Pirate's Practice. Maddie is pretty good at controlling the ball, when she decides to pay attention to Coach.
Friday - Nana, Maddie and I prepped for Maddie's birthday party all day long. We made the Pterodactyl nests, dinosaur feet, and frozen dinosaur eggs. We hung the welcome wreath and filled the dinosaur ice blocks. We are so excited for the big day!
Saturday - What a big day we had today. Maddie had a soccer game this morning before her 4 year birthday party. Her dinosaur birthday party was a huge success. Maddie had a blast and there were so many adorable little paleontologists and later dinosaurs! It was beautiful weather and the cake turned out wonderful. Maddie still covered her ears when we sang happy birthday and she chose to eat pieces of her cake with her hands in lieu of waiting for a slice. My silly girl! I love you so much - Happy Birthday my beautiful girl!
Sunday - Maddie spent the afternoon playing with her new "cake." I think I ate about 20 slices of pretend cake! Daddy played with her new Lincoln Logs.
Tuesday - Maddie's birthday was today. Juan and I gave her some little presents and we had Sprinkles Cupcakes. Adam came over to wish her a happy birthday and they played dinosaurs outside.
4 year stats:
* Size 10 shoe - her left is a 10 and her right is a 9; size 6x clothing.
* Favorite sayings - "Daddy you stop messing with my Mama." "Is it wake-up time?" "Can I watch veggie tales?" "Can I do an art craft with reuse/recycle?" "Mama, I have an idea - lets ....."
* School - she is in school 4 days a week from 9am-2pm Monday through Thursday again this year in Mrs. Miriam's class. Nana watches her on Mondays and Mama/Dad take her to gymnastics at 6pm and Maria watches her Tuesday through Friday. Maddie LOVES school and her best friend, Sloan.
* Naps - She still naps at least an hour in the afternoon around 1 or 2pm
* Nighttime routine - Her bedtime is 8pm, although Daddy usually lets her stay up until 8:30pm or so. She dresses herself in pjs we lay out. Then she goes potty and she brushes her teeth (we help or finish her off) while she stands on her stool. She gargles and spits by herself. We read her a book then into bed with friends (stuffed animals) and her blankie, her night light is on. We pray, then sing a song, and she ALWAYS asks for me to sing "Silent Night" both versus. We give kisses, a big hug, she usually asks me to squish her and then she talks to herself or sings for about 30-60 minutes.
* Morning routine - She is up everyday at 7am. She is definitely a morning girl and wakes in a wonderfully happy mood.
* She is potty trained although she still has an accident at night once a week or so.
* Favorite TV Shows - Veggie Tales, My Little Pony.
* Favorite Movies - Veggie Tales.
* Favorite activity - painting and crafts (she loves "art crafts" and making things from items she pulls out of the recycle trash - she calls it reuse/recycle), playing with plastic animals (especially dinosaurs), playing dress up, playing marbles or blocks with Daddy, and doing anything outside.
* She loves having toys "talk" to each other and roll play.
* She loves snakes and bugs!
* She just started soccer and is a strong kicker and can control the ball, but is really aggressive towards the other players.
* She sings to herself all the time and makes up super cute little songs.
* Favorite foods - she eats EVERYTHING fabulously including all veggies, sushi, fish, crab, etc. She loves cheese and calls Muenster cheese "monster" cheese. She also calls cheese, "natural cheese".
Wednesday - Maddie and her best friend Sloan at school. We took Maddie to Moss Haven Elementary this evening so she could kick the soccer ball around with Daddy.
Thanks for visiting!