Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Project Life - Week 23

Welcome to Project Life 2014! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 2 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital kit on shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE. I will hopefully be posting my 2013 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) -


Wednesday - Maddie in her gymnastics class. She is still loving it!



Saturday - Another Saturday Kids' Workshop at Home Depot today. Today's project was a lawn mower. Maddie even used the hammer all by herself to put on the wheels. She is getting to be pretty handy with screw drivers, hammers and nails. This afternoon, we went to baby Ian's 1st Birthday & bubbles party. There were all sorts of fun bubble wands and even a bubble machine that Maddie loved.









Sunday - Today we went to Marco and Gracie's to meet new baby Alex, Prinscella's new baby. Marco and Gracie were not home when we arrived, so we didn't stay for too long. We gave Prinscella the baby gift and left them lunch from Babe's. Then we headed to the splash park at Lake Highlands to let Maddie play in the water for awhile. She loves the splash park. Later this afternoon, Daddy and Maddie finger painted. Maddie was more interested in hand painting than finger painting.












No comments: