Saturday, April 27, 2013

Project Life - Week 15



Welcome to Project Life 2013! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 1 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital kit on shutterfly (hopefully Olive once it has been released), find more info at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog. This digital version uses Shutterfly and is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week):





Wednesday - Spring is here - Photo by Juan.






Thursday - Juan took Maddie to the Ft. Worth Japanese Gardens today. I think they had a good time!












Friday - Juan FINALLY got a job after 8 months of being unemployed! He starts at GSR on Monday so  to celebrate, I took today off and we went to Ennis to see the bluebonnets. The seem to be blooming late this year, so there wasn't as many as we had hoped, but Maddie still liked romping through them. The pics didn't turn out great as the sun was too high, but at least we got a few.



Saturday - We had a bar-b-que today and The Wideman's joined us. Henry and Maddie had a blast on the slide. Henry is quite the daredevil and even went down head first! It was a great afternoon to spend with our neighbors. Here is a video of Maddie finally going down the slide on her own.




Sunday - I've been working 15 hour days for weeks now. This evening I couldn't keep my eyes open and fell asleep on the couch while Maddie was watching "Go Go Go" aka Lazy Town. Yes she was naked. I'm not sure why and I was too exhausted to care. Maddie jumped on top of me to wake me up and then gave me a big hug. She is so adorable.



Monday - Today Maddie figured out how to climb the rock wall on her swing set. When she couldn't quite get the footing right, she used her arms to pull herself up to the next step. She is amazingly strong! Here is a video of her with her sharks.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: