Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Happy New Year's from my heart to yours! 


2012 was filled with a lot of heartache, financial troubles and sadness for many. I choose to remember 2012 for all the wonderful memories, moments and smiles on my little girl's face. Life isn't perfect, but it is perfectly life! I am so thankful that the world didn't end in 2012 (not that I thought it would) and that we are blessed with another year, another day, another moment with those we love! The Lord has blessed our family in more ways then we can count and we are so thankful for His loving Grace and Mercy.

I also wanted to share my Scrappy Goal news for 2012! I set a goal of 300 layouts in 2012 and I REACHED my goal last night with 303 layouts. I have completed 75 pages in the past 3 days, digital pages for our Project Life 2012 album.  My 2012 is not yet complete, but almost....only 13 short weeks to finish, hopefully today. I still love Project Life and encourage everyone to try it out. I will be posting my completed album in the next few days. 

Goals/Wishes for 2013:
* 300 Completede Layouts
* Finish our 2013 Project Life Album before the New Year
* Juan will find a job he loves
* Our townhouse will finally sell
* Health for our family and friends
* Recognize Life's Simple Pleasures

Blessings to you and your family for a Prosperous, Healthy and Happy New Year!

Hugs!
Jessica

No comments: