Saturday, January 7, 2012

POTD 2011 - Week 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 & 35 LOAD

Here are a few more pages that I finished for our 2011 POTD (Picture of the Day) album. For those intereted, I am using Becky Higgins Project Life digital album on Shutterfly.  I am also participating in a LOAD (LayOut A Day) for January over at Let's Scrap.  These put me at 42 layouts for January. I am tearing through these digital layouts and I fully intend to finish the album this month! If you haven't participated in a LOAD before, you should really join in the fun.

Here are my layouts:






Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Wow you've been busy Jessica...great pages!
Alison xx

Carolina said...

Love the way this looks, Jessica! I have a question: for the journalling, did you use what you'd already written on your blog or did you write something new? Just trying to figure out how hard it would be!