Sunday, December 4, 2011

Project Life - Week 48




Welcome to Project Life Tuesday 2011! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay awhile. I'm Jessica and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.


Don't worry, I'm not leaving traditional scrapbooking behind. This just gives me the opportunity to focus my scrapbooking on trips and things that are important to me right now and not get all bogged down with every birthday, dinner, and holiday that comes along.


Each Tuesday, I will post my pictures/journaling from the previous week. Project Life Tuesday was created by Jessica Turner over at The Mom Creative and she hosts a linky for readers to link up their pictures. So if you want to join in or want to see others POTW, just click the Project Lift button at the top of this post.


And finally, my POTW:

Saturday - We decorated the Christmas tree today.  Maddie liked the Christmas lights! Don't worry, the are LED lights.


Sunday - Today was, our nephew, Jakob's 3rd birthday party. It's amazing that he is already that big. They grow so fast!


Monday - I took Maddie to see Santa for the first time today. She screamed bloody murder. This was the only picture where she is not crying. I never should have tried to take her by myself. 


Tuesday - Maddie and her sock monkey! So cute.

Wednesday - Maddie is just about to outgrow her pig bath towel. Today we used her owl towel for the first time. She likes her baths now.





No comments: