Wednesday, April 20, 2011

THANK You Jolanda!!!!!!

Look at the amazing gift I received today in the mail!!!!!


My amazing, awesome, super sweet, blogging friend Jolanda, from the Netherlands, made this gorgeous creation for me from my wedding.  I met Jolanda via this amazing blogging world and just love her bunches!!!!  Jolanda creates the most unique and beautiful pages!  I fell in love with her blog and always look forward to seeing her fabulous creations.  If you haven't seen Jolanda's work, check out her blog here!  You won't be disappointed, I promise.  Tell her I sent you and that my little wedding creation is the most amazing, sweetest thing!  :)  It is already hanging on my wall and I will treasure it!  Thanks bunches Jolanda! You rock!!   


3 comments:

Jolanda said...

Dear Jessica,you're so welcome!!!
Loved making this for you!
So nice you are happy with it!
Have a very nice day and thank you for you sweet words!
xx

Carolina said...

It's absolutely gorgeous! Going to visit Jolanda's blog now!

Carolina said...

Hi, just wanted to let you know you've won the Bellamy Blvd goodies at Practical Scrappers - in case you missed it. Congrats!