Sunday, January 2, 2011

Picture of the Day COMPLETE!!!!

Update:  I have completed my personnal challenge to take a picture a day for the entire year of 2010!  I have documented all 365 days.  No, it is not yet in the album, but the photos have all been taken and posted on my blog.  Journaling is complete!  I loved this way of documenting our lives.  I fully plan to do it again in 2011.  I think I will change when I upload the photos to once a week.  I did not do very good at uploading the photos everyday.  There were just too many blog posts.  If you have been considering this approach, I highly recommend it!  The pressure to scrap every birthday, holiday and small event has been lifted.  Now I am free to scrap whatever I feel like and I still have the entire year documented.  I also love that I am capture the little things in life instead of just the main events.

I hope you join me in 2011 and if not, please visit again and see what sorts of things we've been up to!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

There were definately things i liked about it, but for me it was too much work and pressure all together! =) I am proud of myself for finishing it though (I still have to post my last week). I like that it captured the little things, but when I was ordering pictures, sometimes I hate that I am paying for these silly pointless pictures. Lol. I need to find a way to document the pictures where there are just one or two without feeling like I have to take a picture everyday. Maybe a picture of the week thing would work for me.