Sunday, December 26, 2010

12.25.10 Merry Christmas!!!!

First of all,  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday full of joy and blessings.  It is a fabulous time of year, but can also be lonely and stressful for many.  I hope your day and upcoming New Year brings you everything that your heart desires.

On to my POTD (picture of the day).  I can't believe the year is almost over and I have taken a picture a day for the ENTIRE year.  With only a few days left, it looks like I will meet my goal, although the photos are not yet in an album.

Christmas morning my mother came over and Juan made us migas for breakfast.  Adam came over to join us and we hooked up Juan's new XBOX Kinetic....fun, fun, fun!  Then we went to Juan's parents house where everyone meets for tamales and gift exchange.  We gave Sole' a microscope and Aram a Toy Story III, lego kit.  It said ages 7-12 and he is 7, but it had almost 400 tiny pieces.  It took us almost 3 hours to put it all together!  My POTD is of Adam, Sole', Aram and I all dilliegently working on the lego set.

No comments: