Wednesday, September 8, 2010

09.04.10 Jakob at the Zoo, AGAIN

Yes, we took Jakob to the zoo again this morning.  Juan was on a photo shoot for a work project, so I picked up Jakob and headed to the zoo.  Only one problem, I forgot the stroller!  So it was me, a camera bag, a diaper bag, my Nikon D90 and a 1-1/2 year old trecking through the zoo.  I'm sure we were a hilarious site, but we really did have fun.  He fell in love with the jeep they have parked at the cheetah exhibit and since the steering wheel actually turns, I could not get him to leave.  He was also totally in awe of the crocodiles.  I bet we sat there for 30 minutes just watching the crocodiles.  They were doing anything, just laying in the sun; but Jakob kept saying "snap, snap" and making snapping motions with his hands.  Too cute!  Juan caught up with us after a couple of hours and began entertaining Jakob thoroughly.

Here are a few more of my favs:

No comments: