Saturday, August 21, 2010

08.15.10 Juan teaches Jakob to Box

 
Mom kept Jakob last Sunday night and at about 7:30pm Juan said, let's go see Jakob.  Well who am I to resist, so we headed to Mom's.  We were only there about 30-45 minutes because we knew it was close to Jakob's bedtime; but it was still worth it.  He is getting really good at putting shapes into the shape box (what's that thing called?), and Juan decided he should learn to box.  It was pretty funny and Jakob was laughing hysterically.  I don't know if he understood what Juan was teaching him, because he just kept moving his fists in a circle and then beating his own chest like a gorilla.  I really love watching Juan play with him, but it does make me a little sad.  Jakob also ran up and launched himself at my body and hugged me tightly a couple of times; talk about the sweetest feeling in the world.

To see Juan and Jakob with the shape game click the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-GbyeK4SSE

To see Juan teaching Jakob to box click the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv4FRULGuqg

No comments: