Thursday, August 5, 2010

08.01.10 Car Accident

When we arrived home yesterday from the zoo, there was delivery instructions on our door indicating that a delivery had been left with our neighbor. Last night I received the delivery and it was a dozen cupcakes from Sprinkles Cupcakes from my friend, Angie. She knew that I have been down lately and thought I needed a pick-me-up. Angie, you are awesome and such a sweetie. I'll think of you with each delicious bite! Thanks Angie!  I'm very upset though that I accidentally deleted the photo of the cute cupcakes and of course, they are gone now.  They spelled out "MISS YOU". 


Juan and I went to have breakfast at Juan's parents house.  While we were there the neighbor girl across the street backed into my parked car.  There is a nice big dent on the rear quarter-panel.  I'm just glad she was honest enough to come tell us and trade insurance.

No comments: