Thursday, July 29, 2010

07.28.10 Stupid Drive-Thru Attendants

How stupid do you have to be to work at a drive-thru?  I understand they don't necessarily get paid a doctor's salary, but come on!  How hard is it to get an order right?  Obviously pretty hard.  I went to Wendy's for lunch today as I was craving some chicken nuggets.  I never go to Wendy's and now I remember WHY!  I ordered my nuggets and specifically said "NOT the spicy, just the regular old plain nuggets."  The attendant said, "oh, yes, sure of course".... yeah of course NOT!  Well I didn't check the bag and quickly returned to work only to discover and entire order of SPICY nuggets.  This wouldn't be so bad if I didn't HATE spicy.  I tried one and couldn't even finish it.  The entire order was dumped in the trash and I was furious for the rest of the afternoon...not to mention hungry.  I will not be returning to that establishment anytime in the near future.

No comments: