Friday, March 5, 2010

03.02.10 Creative Memories


I am a dedicated fan of Creative Memories albums and pages.  I started with these albums about 14 years ago and loved the quality; I've been hooked ever since.  I use all sorts of embellishments, paper, ribbon, etc. but I am steadfast with the use of CM albums.  Now I use them because I want all of my albums to look the same and coordinated on the shelf....silly I know... but that's me.  I have a unique idea for my Project Life Album using CM pages and I am dying to get started.  I ordered pages from my friend Shannon, but she lives in Wichita and we are waiting until we see each other next weekend to save on the shipping costs. Well last weekend I gave in and decided I couldn't wait.  I looked up the nearest CM consultant online and scheduled to pick up a set of natural true 12x12 pages today.  Surprisingly enough, she also happened to have 2 sets of the old style pages that I desperately need as well.  I am all set and ready to complete my first Project Life Week pages.  Check back soon to see the finished product!

No comments: