Sunday, February 14, 2010

02.14.10 Great Love Day


Today is Valentine's Day. I am sort of a sucker for all the romantic mumbo jumbo that accompanies this day. I never thought I would find someone to celebrate this day with each year, but I have. Juan tried to get us dinner reservations last night, but we had waited to long. Today he brought me beautiful white tulips and pink roses in addition to yummy chocolates. He does know what I like!  He is also making me a romantic dinner tonight...am I lucky or what? I have realized that we do a pretty good job of celebrating our love everyday. Maybe that's because we are still newlywed and maybe it's that it is just the two of us, but I am blessed. I sure do love my husband!


I made Juan a coupon book for Valentine's Day. It was filled with coupons for all his favorite activities, as well as a few photos of the two of us.



A couple of Valentine's Day cards that I made for my mom and sister.

We also babysat my nephew Jakob today. Juan taught him a new game....Ding Dong. Check out the video to see them both! Click here to see Ding Dong

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I would have gotten a Valentine in the mail....

Jessica Navarro said...

Me too... :)

Karina said...

What a wonderful gift you gave to him!

That is a great idea! I might have to stole it. ;)

Cool pictures