Monday, January 25, 2010

01.25.10 Morning Wake-Up


I am NOT a morning person, especially on Mondays. Even if I go to bed early, I am a girl who loves her sleep. My office hours are 7:30am-4:30pm daily. Juan's office hours are 8am-6pm Mon-Thurs and 8am-noon on Friday. This means I am the one to set the alarm, turn off the alarm, and get up first; at least that is the plan. Our alarm is set for 6:15am every morning, yet I am lucky if I manage to drag myself out of bed before hitting the snooze button at least 5 times. I even set both the radio alarm and the buzzer alarm, to no avail. For the past year or so I have tried to trick myself and set the clock 15 minutes ahead, hoping that I will get up sooner; but I know it's 15 minutes ahead, so I just do the calculations in my head before slapping that snooze and turning over for .... just 5 more minutes.  Pretty pathetic, I know.

No comments: