Monday, January 4, 2010

01.01.10 New Years Day



This year I have new goals, new ambitions, and a new quest for a healthy life. 2009 was a wonderful year, as I married the love of my life and honeymooned in Spain; but it was also a difficult year. I was plagued by stomach issues and non-stop tests, the economy has been listed as the worst in the history of the U.S., I had a miscarriage, and financially it was one of the worst I've experienced since moving to Texas. I started the New Year's off in bed, recovering from gall bladder surgery. It was painful, but something that needed to be done. It also reminded me how utterly wonderful my husband is to me. He has taken such amazingly good care of me all week. Our first photo of the year was in our bed as we watched the ball drop in New York. This is our year!

No comments: