Sunday, August 16, 2020

New Layout - First Day of School

Hello all my scrappy friends,


I'm up today over at Lasting Memories as a Guest Designer August. This is my layout for their 3rd monthly challenge. This month is all about special events. Their 3rd challenge for the month #511 is Back to School, Halloween, Thangksgiving.  I chose Back to School, the first day of DD's 3's class. She was so excited to go to school every day and loved playing with all her friends. It was a Mother's Day out program, but was perfect to give her the socialization she craved.

For this layout I used paper from ScrapbookCustoms.com, die-cuts from Paper Wizard, tags from Paperie, flag clips from Studio Calico, 3D stickers from K&Company, letters from cocoadaisy, thickers from American Crafts, an arrow sticker from Mrs. Grossman's, a journaling block, stamps and ink from CTMH, and misc. ribbon from my stash. I used my typewriter from WeRMemoryKeepers to give it that "school" look. 

Thanks for visiting. Come over to Lasting Memories and play along!

No comments: