Monday, August 17, 2020

Camp Paper Issues - #10 & #11 Softball

It's me again,


I'm so excited! I'm participating in the Paper Issues Camp this weekend and I'm determined to finish all the challenges. There are 25, so that's probably not realistic for me, but I'm still going to try! I'm on team Crazy Crafty Chicks.

This my #10 & #11 layouts. The left side of my layout is #10 and was created for the Scrap Heap challenge. I used paper from DCWV, Quick Quotes and Karen Foster, die cuts from EK Success and Paper Wizard, a tag from Creative Memories, and misc. ribbon and washit tape from my stash.


The right side of my layout is #11 and was created for the Bead O'Clock challenge. I didn't have any beads, so I used a Diamond Dotz sticker that my daughter made.


I used a sketch from Stick it Down August double page sketch:



2 comments:

Ashley H said...

I love how many photos you were able to fit on this page! So great!:)

Thanks for joining us at SID!

Bethany.Roisland said...

I love your page! Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down!