Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Camp Paper Issues - #12 Dogpile

Happy Tuesday my crafty friends,


I'm so excited! I'm participating in the Paper Issues Camp this week and I'm determined to finish all the challenges. There are 25, so that's probably not realistic for me, but I'm still going to try! I'm on team Crazy Crafty Chicks.

This my #12 layouts. This layout was created for the Obstacle Course challenge. I included: 3 photos for the 3 legged race; circles for the tire run; a one word title for the Balance Beam walk, I used only the top half of my page for the hurdles, and verticle stripes for the Rope climb.

I also played along with More than Words August Main Challenge: Chill Out and Sketch. I used the sketch and was inspired by the words "Chill Out" for these photos. Nothing like a little fun - dogpile on Nana to reduce your stress level; laughter from 3 toddlers! 

To create this page I used templates from TheCraftersWorkshop and Tim Holtz, ink from CTMH, epoxy dots from Queen & Company, letter stickers from October Afternoon, an arrow diecut from Quickutz, a square punch from Creative Memories, and random scraps of pattern paper from my stash. 

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Hello Jessica this is truly a lovely scrapbook page with beautiful photos. Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Have a beautiful day. Xoxo Heike

Dana Tatar said...

What a fun photo! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

Heather McMahon said...

Oh what a great record of fun family time! It's a perfect take on our challenge too! Thanks for joining us again at More Than Words :)

Sarah Dorgere said...

It's a beautiful layout. Thank you for joining us at MTW this months