Thursday, August 20, 2020

Camp Paper Issues - #13 & #14 Play All Day

Happy Thursday,


I'm so excited! I'm participating in the Paper Issues Camp this week and I'm determined to finish all the challenges. There are 25, so that's probably not realistic for me, but I'm still going to try! I'm on team Crazy Crafty Chicks.

This my #13 and #14 layout! The left side of this layout is for challenge #13 Summer Olympics. I basically documented climbing, sliding, swinging, and all the other "Park" activities.

The right side of the layout is for challenge #14 BFF. This layout is of my daughter and my best friend's daughter playing together.... I love that they, too, are best friends! 

I used a kit from CTMH and added lots of ink and stamping from CTMH, rub ons from DaisyDs, and Jolee's stickers. 

No comments: