Wednesday, July 15, 2020

New Layout - All Aboard

Happy day to all my scrappy friends!

Today I am excited to share that I am a Special Investigator (Guest Designer) over at C.S.I. I just love all the amazing creations this design team and community create. I hope you sneak over and check out their "investigations" and "solve" one for yourself!


This is my take on  Case File No. 326 for July! I used the scene and scheme to solve the case. I started with older K&Company and Creative Memories papers that match the colors in the scene, yellow, green, and gold throughout my layout. My product cluese included: older papers, textured/embossed papers (the word paper has embossed gold text), I used metal accents (the metal quote and the metal rims that resemble railroad crossing signs), I used ribbon along the bottom of the textured word paper, I used stick-pins for the poles of my signs, I used very old Reminisce rub-ons that I was surprised still worked so well (the signs, the title, the "on track", and the all aboard), I used never used stamps for the arrow banner/tag at the top on either side of my "all aboard" rub-on, and I used the magic number 4 (4 photos). For my Design Clues I used a stamped banner for my little "all aboard" title at the top. I also used the Scene as inspiration to compose my layout. I created layering of photos, paper, ribbon and other elements set on top other elements to mimic the stacking of the candy jars and books.  I hope you'll join us this month for any of the 3 cases!

Here is the case file:



I also played along with Paper Issues July challenge - Happy Fourth - 1,2,3...4, in honor of the 4th of July, create a layout with four photos. 

To create this page I used: paper K&Company and Creative Memories, rub-ons from Reminisce, stamps and ink from CTMH, a misc. die-cut and journaling block from my stash, and misc. ribbon/metal accessories from my stash.

Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you remain safe and healthy during these uncertain times. 

No comments: