Thursday, July 16, 2020

New Layout - Parade & Carnival

Happy day to all my scrappy friends!

Today I am excited to share that I am a Special Investigator (Guest Designer) over at C.S.I. I just love all the amazing creations this design team and community create. I hope you sneak over and check out their "investigations" and "solve" one for yourself!


This is my take on  Case File No. 325 for July! I used the scene and the scheme to solve the case. I used all the colors (rusty red, pale gray, muted navy, cream, and black throughout my layout. My evidence included: stripes (the banner, the ribbon and the flag), stars (everywhere), wood grain pattern background paper, 4th of July themed elements, a jar (sticker with flowers), flowers (on the banner and sticker layers, flags/banners, ribbon (white and blue striped), distressing (ink on the cardstock), circular elements (little star circles and celebrate sticker), and transparent element (journaling block). For my testimony I documented the 4th of July and added stars to my journaling block.  Join us this month for any of the 3 cases!

Here is the case file:

To create this layout I used the June double page sketch from Stick it Down. It worked great with my theme, photos and layout. I was able to get a ton of photos on this page. There was so much I wanted to docuemnt and remember.


To create this page I used: paper from Paper Pizzaz, stickers from Echo Park, twine from the Twinery, stamps and ink from CTMH, transparency from Lime Twist MME, and misc. ribbon from my stash.

Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you remain safe and healthy during these uncertain times. 

No comments: