Friday, June 12, 2020

New Layout - Zoo

It's FRIIIIIIIDDDDDAAAAY! Yeah!

I am so thankful we have a couple days to destress and rejuvenate for the next week.  


This layout is one of our numerous trips to the Dallas Zoo. We have had a membership for years and used it regularly prior to CoVID. This was the day that Maddie became scared of feeding the birds. One got a bit aggressive and took the little cup out of her hand and pinched her had a bit as it happened. She was convinced it bit her and never forgave that bird or any other.

I played along with a couple different challenges for this layout.  First, I played along with Lasting Memories Challenge #500 - It's a Celebration Week 1 - Bingo.  Here is the Bingo card. I completed Bingo with column 3.  I used 5 or more patterned papers, the zoo die cut, the sticker circle, free space, and the arrow chipboards.  

I also played along with Scrap with Stacy's June Scrappy Friends Reveal. June is a Tic Tach Toe Challenge. I used column 3: hearts, layered embellishments (the arrows), and a one word title (zoo). Here is the tic tac toe board:

June 2020 Tic Tac Toe Challenge:




Tic Tac Toe
June


     Punch or
     Die Cut

Label

Hearts

Sequins

Paint

Layered Embellishments

The color 
Teal

Stickers

One Word
Title

Finally, I played along with Paper Issues Alphabet Soup - 26 Days of Alphabet inspired challenges. Z is for Zoo and Zig Zag!  Come over and play along with these fun challenges.

For this layout I used a sketch from PageMaps from April 2019. 


I used old papers from my stash including really old Little Yellow Bicycle. I used enamel hearts from Bella Blvd, date sticker from 7gypsies, layered chipboard stickers from MME, rub-on from CTMH, quote stickers from 7gypsies, 3D bird stickers from Little B, journaling block from Recollections, die cut tab from my stash, twine from the Twinery, and random tickets and rick-rack from my stash.   

Thanks for visiting! Have a scrappy weekend.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

What a great 2-pager and really sweet photos! I love your color scheme and the scene at the bottom! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)