Wednesday, June 24, 2020

New Layout - Virtual Happy Campers

Happy Hump Day,


Another week almost gone. I created this layout this evening of DD and her virtual campfire sing-along for Girl Scouts. At least something positive in this new quarentine environment.  

I played along with Paper Issues - Alphabet Soup - 26 Days of Alphabet inspired challenges.  V is for Virtual. 

I used a page kit from Paper Wizard and alterned it to work with my photos, and I added lots of extra photos. I added alpha stickers from Basic Grey, stamps from Photoplay, ink from CTMH, and a random journaling block from my stash.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Jessica,
I saw your post on the Paper Wiz page - cute!
I’m a Girl Scout leader & I’m curious to know how your virtual camp out went. Our troop has cancelled our camp plans, so I’m thinking about doing a virtual camp. Was yours a success?
Any suggestions? I’m looking for ideas.
Thanks!
Connie Nelson
Fellow scrapper/mom