Friday, June 26, 2020

New Layout - Virtual Field Day

Happy Friday - yet another weekend has arrived!


I finished this fun layout on RECENT photos of dear daughter and the virtual field day we participated in for her end of the year "quarantine" activities. She was so disappointed to miss all the end of the year fun and was really missing her friends. When Coach Fuller sent out a "virtual" field day option, we knew we had to help her join in the fun. We used household items and let he pick 4 different field day events and both her father and I participated with her as well. It was different, but fun.

For this layout, I played along with Paper Issues - Alphabet Soup; 26 days of alphabet inspired challenges. O is for "outside". I was inspired to create this layout of our "outside" virtual field day.

I used a page kit from Out on A Limb Scrapbooking and then modified significantly to work with my photos. I added lots of inking and dots/dashes on the die-cuts. I used stamps and ink from CTMH and PhotoPlay. I used a journaling block from Basic Grey.

Thanks for visiting! Enjoy your weekend.  I hope to be back soon with another layout - only 3 letters left to complete the 26 day Alphabet soup challenge (K U and Y)!

No comments: