Tuesday, June 23, 2020

New Layout - Let's Play

Happy Tuesday my scrappy friends, it is almost Hump Day!


I'm still creating up a storm. It's one of the biggest pros of this whole quarantine extravaganza. This is a layout of DD and her BFF climbing top to bottom on the super fun park by our house. This was less than two years ago! They've grown so much since then.

I played along with Paper Issues - June challenge "Hit the Course" FORE! If you have golf photos to scrap, then here is your chance. If golf just isn’t your thing, then share those pages about school, gym activities or even the playground. Get creative and share how you were inspired!  I dug out these playgroun photos and went to work!

I used a kit from Close to my Heart "Central Park". I colored a couple of the balloons with water colors, stamps and ink from CTMH.  Simple, but done.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: