Saturday, June 27, 2020

New Layout - Silly Selfie Challenge

Happy Saturday!


I finished ANOTHER layout with recent photos from quarentine! We havent't been able to visit my best friend and her daughter for months and have missed so many planned activities. So they challenged dear daughter and I to a Silly Selfie Photo contest.  We jumped into action and immediately went out from to Maddie's favorite tree and started sanpping away. We are finding little bits of fun and laughter in unique ways.

I played alsong with CSI Case File No. 322.  Here is the case:


I used the color scheme peach, orange, off-white, barbie pink and navy. The evidence I used was: I inadvertantly ended up with a bit of green for the palm fronds. I used a pattern paper with foliage, paint for the chipboard, stamps, rub-ons, I cut the pattern paper to slide my photo in, phrase stickers, washi tape, and the same font alpha in different colors. For my testimony I documented the four most interesting things about my subject and documented a summer memory.

I also played along with Paper Issues - Alphabet Soup; 26 days of alphabet inspired challenges. Y is for You & ME!

I also played along with Lasting Memories Challenge LM#503 Sparkle. I used glitter washi tape and glitter stickles for the "too" at the bottom.

I used paper from My Minds Eye, alphabets from October Afternoon, chipboard from Scrapmatts, stamp/ink from CTMH, rub-ons from DaisyDs, and phrase stickers from MME.  

Thanks for visiting! 2 more alphabet layouts to go!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

How wonderful you could join them in taking your silly selfies. The energy really flows! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)