Sunday, May 3, 2020

NSD New Layout - Better Together

NSD - it's still the weekend, so not technically over yet! I'm still scrapping.


This is a layout of our sweet, sweet neighbors - one of the best things about our neighborhood! Lots of cornhole and time spent outside playing in the afternoons/evenings - man we miss that.

I played along with Paper Issues May Challenge - You Light up My Life.
The sun is shining more and it is starting to warm up now that we are towards the end of Spring. We are challenging you create a layout all about light. Just create a project that features a light bulb, candle, a sun, bright colors or light colors. I used this new super fun and bright Blue Skies kit from CTMH.   

I also played along with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash NSD Challenge Paper Strip Dimension ChallengeMake a project including some type of paper manipulation to create a NON-flat paper design; here I gave you 2 ideas – paper quilling with any tool and paper rolling. I used the new CRMH pinwheel diecut and folded my paper for the pinwheels.

I used all CTMH product except misc. ribbon and brads that I had in my stash.

Happy scrapping!

No comments: