Sunday, May 3, 2020

NSD New Layout - 1st Day of School

Yet another NSD Layout - I'm on a missing to complete all 8 challenges for the Weekend Warrior! I'm so close.


This is a layout of DD on her 1st day of pre-K, or should I say her last 1st day of pre-K. She'd been attending Ascension Day School for years. 

I played along with Paper Issues #StaySketch - 30 Days of Sketches. This is sketch #7. 


I also played along with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash NSD Challenge - Ink Drag Challenge.  This challenge was to use your inks to create a background for your layout by dragging them across a piece of cardstock or patterned paper. You can use an ink pad and simply drag it across your paper or spray/ drop ink on your background and spread it with a tool. If you don't have ink you can use watercolors as a substitute. I used CTMH inks - pink of course.

For this layout I used CTMH inks and stamps, misc. ribbon from my stash, and a title from Jolee's. Such a fun weekend!

No comments: