Saturday, May 2, 2020

NSD New Layout - Sunshine

The day's not over yet! Yet another layout complete. This one is of our enormous sunflowers! I couldn't believe they grew to be as tall as we were. Juan does such a great job of taking care of our front and back yards.



I played along with Paper Issues #StaySketchy -30 Days of Sketches. This is sketch #12.




I also played along with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash Monochromatic Challenge. I used the color sunflower gold. It was perfect for my sunflower page, but very hard for me not to add other accent colors.

Finally, I played along with ScrapRoom Blog Stash Challenge. The challenge is to create a layout using a stash item on your layout for each letter in the word: BLING.  

B: Burlap
L: Layering
I: Ink (sunflower on the 12" border strip)
N: Nature Photos
G: Gold

I used burlap, K&Company 12" border strip, twine from The Twinery, ink from CTMH, cricut design studio, and MME for paper, enamel shapes, enamel dots, date stickers, and zip strip.

I'm still not done, although it's getting late. See you again tomorrow!

No comments: