Thursday, May 14, 2020

New Layout - Sweet Memories

Yep, me again! I have one more to post before the clock strikes midnight.


This layout is of DD in our backyard where Daddy grilling is a regular occurance. I wanted to use these typically snapshots of our daily life to document a few of the precious sayings this little 2 year old favored.

I played along with a couple of different challenges for this layout. First, it is Lasting memories #496 - 3 Things Week 1. You must include on your layout: Polka Dot/dotted patterned paper, flowers (can be a paper or an embellishment) and stickers.  I think mine are obvious but I used a couple of different polka dot patterns, paper layered flower, and numerous stickers that I popped off the page.

I also played along with Paper Issues May challenge - Monochromatic Fanatic; color Just Peachy. I used all peach with just a bit of white. I also used butterflies.




Finally, I played along with ScrapRoom Blog - May Throwback Sketch Challenge. Here is the sketch.

I used almost exclusively products from Teresa Collins, but I added a rub-on title from Scenic Route, puffy stickers for the water sprays from Me & My Big Ideas, and a misc. brad from my stash.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Sweet photos and great job with the sketch! I love your layered flower! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

denise said...

I love your monochrome layout! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories.
Denise DT