Wednesday, May 13, 2020

New Layout - Journal Notes

It's hump day! I'm ashamed to say that I'm actually growing to like some of the outcomes associated with COVID, like the extra hours I have in the evenings! Work is slowing down, which I have not been able to say in the last 20 years, and I'll admit it is quite refreshing. We took another bike ride today and I've already completed a page layout with the entire evening still ahead of me. I'm afraid I'm getting used to the slower pace and will have difficulty readjusting.



This layout is of DD and Hubby building our new bench. As the journaling reflects, this layout is not about the new bench, but about the relationship between the two and our daily family interactions. Maddie is a little curious helper and Daddy is great at letting her "help." These are the moments I don't want to forget!

I played along with Paper Issues #StaySketchy - 30 days of sketches. I'm not sure I'll get through all of them, but I'm not doing too bad! This is sketch #21:




I used product from Teresa Collins for everything except the journaling block is from CTMH.  Happy Wednesday!

No comments: