Saturday, April 18, 2020

New Layout - A Charlie Brown Christmas

Happy Saturday my scrappy friends! I've only managed a bit of craftiness this week, but I have high expectations for this weekend!

First, our baby birds hatched - what a sweet experience to witness.  




I finished this layout last night of DD and our wonderful Dallas Children's Theater production of A Charlie Brown Christmas.  For this layout I played along with Paper Issues April challenge - It's Show Time. When I saw this challenge I immediately knew these were the photos to scrap. 

I used a kit from EmbellishIt! and created a pocket to tuck in the program. I included our tickets, as well as photos of Maddie with all the characters in the play. I think that is her favorite part of every production - meeting the actors! She even got to do a little dance with Schroder!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: